The speed, accuracy, and quality of laser cutting have made it the topmost manufacturing industry choice. With the introduction of fiber lasers, has become a preferable, authentic, and low-cost option, which has resulted in the increased demand for fiber laser cutters,s, especially by metal processors.
Fiber lasers are mostly used in carbon, stainless, silicon, and other metal materials. These lasers have a smaller focus spot andellent cutting line, leadingleadingnt working, and good-quality results.
Even these fiber lasers have high stability, which leads to their stable performance. In addition to that, being environmentally friendly and energy-efficient makes it preferable. Its maintenance cost is also minimal and has a very efficient implementation.
Below are some benefits of fiber laser :
Fiber lasers are very reliable :
- Fiber lasers have made the process of cutting much easier and simpler. These lasers do not have any mechanical cavity resonators or mirrors and no requirement for adjusting or replacing parts within the laser.
- Flexible optical fiber is put into the laser cutting head, diminishing the requirement for optics and adjustments needed in the beam delivery path.
- Fiber lasers are perfect for metal processing companies as they have an ideal speed and cutting accuracy.
- Fiber laser is considered the most economical and reasonable compared to other lasers. Fiber lasers have the highest plug wall efficiency compared to commercial lasers.
- They consume less electricity, and the cooling down process to remove unnecessary heat is also reduced, thereby minimizing the size of the electrical service, which is essential for installing the cutting tool.
- Also, fiber lasers are said to have a longer lifespan than other lasers. While other lasers are said to have a life span of barely 1-2 years, fiber lasers even after that.
Recommended for metal cutting :
- Fiber lasers have wavelengths of 1 micron, which are very efficient and lead to faster metal-cutting. The two main features of this laser are power density and beam quality, which, when combined, results in precise cutting at a lower operating cost.
- Metals such as copper and brass of phase into a molten state with such density levels. Due to this reflectivity, barriers are broken, resulting in easy cutting.
- Fiber lasers have expertise in precisely cutting small parts. Other lasers may not give such fine results, but you can get assured, precise and accurate outcomes with fiber lasers.
Doesn’t require much maintenance :
- Fiber lasers don’t require much maintenance and have a longer lifespan than other such lasers. They also offer great reliability and accuracy, with the least supervision required.
- Usually, other lasers have a minimum lifespan of 1-2 years, but fiber lasers continue to work even after that.