The following tips are applicable to most leading insurance companies, but may not be applicable in particular cases. To avoid problems, it is necessary to pay extra attention to the rules of insurance of a particular company when concluding an auto insurance contract.
Buying an auto insurance policy
Do not buy a questionably cheap car insurance policy. As a rule, unreasonably low prices for car insurance rates are provided by companies interested only in increasing the size of their customer base. The threat of an ill-considered price policy increases the risk of such a company becoming bankrupt.
Choose the rate of auto insurance based on the size of your budget, thus eliminating possible late payments, as they increase the insurance premium. Before that you will have to take the online motor insurance quotes.
Buying car insurance policy, choose the offers of only large and well-known insurance companies. Insurance service InSure63.Ru cooperates with such insurance companies leading experts in the field of insurance.
When preparing an auto insurance policy, you may have unforeseen problems if:
- the car key and car alarm key ring are in a single copy
- the car often changed owners, and there are only copies of the main documents
- You are not the owner of the vehicle and do not have a general power of attorney for the car
- Pay attention to the following main points, listed below
The currency in which insurance compensation is paid is the Russian ruble, but the policy itself may be executed in a different currency. In this case, compensation is paid at the rate of the central bank at the time of payment.
- The policy should not contain empty or unfilled graphs. If there is no need to fill them, a dash is placed in their place.
- The policy of car insurance must specify the territory covered by this policy.
- How does the insurance company make payments? If the sum insured is “aggregate”, then in this case after the compensation of the damage the insured amount will be reduced by the amount of compensation for this damage. If the sum insured is “non-aggregate”, then in this case after the compensation of the damage the insured amount will remain unchanged.
Does the insurance company take into account the wear and tear of parts and assemblies when paying compensation?
If you have issued a car insurance policy in two insurance companies and got into a traffic accident, do not try to get full compensation for the damage in each of them. In this case, the insurance compensation is distributed proportionally between the companies in accordance with the agreement between the companies and in the total amount of 100%.
Tips for owners of car insurance policies
Do not try to deceive the insurance company. The benefit of a successful outcome will be incomparably less than the problems that may arise, including problems in the preparation of a new insurance policy in other companies.