Many types of jewelleries can be customized after they are made or while making a new one. While larger items like rings and necklaces are easy to be altered, small earrings can be very difficult to customised, especially after they are already made. Here are a few items you should know you can customise before you head to your jeweller to make customised jewellery:
All types of rings are easy to customize. Customisation of the ring is not new like family or mother’s rings are customized with different gems and designs. You can customize rings by:
- Choosing different metals like rose gold.
- Selecting unique gems like turquoise, opal, or alexandrite in place of the common rubies, emeralds, sapphires, or diamonds.
- Engraving the interior or exterior of the ring.
- Addition of accent stones to solitaire rings.
These are customized are rarely customised, but there are still several options can be used to customise your necklace:
- Putting gold locket designs with names on the chain. You check pendants go for online gold purchase.
- Adjusting the length of the chain.
- Putting together a few small chains into a larger long chain with different textures.
Most of the basic types of bracelets are not be customized, but there are other ways to add personalized style to it while still keeping its beauty and elegance intact.
- Make a few small bracelets into a larger bracelet or make an anklet.
- Turn a simple bracelet into a fancy bracelet with small beads etc.
- Reset gems in a diamond bracelet to make a different diamond and gemstone design.
Earrings are not famous for customizing, but with a good sense of fashion, it is still possible to make beautiful customized items.
- Put small beads or pendants to hoop earrings.
- Put together small earrings to make a pair of big ones.
- You can use a single piece of lost or broken pairs to make a new pair.
The cost of it depends upon the kind of customization and quality of the item. A custom jewellery may be a little more expensive than a standard jewellery, or it may cost thousands of rupees for a completely new designer jewellery with high-quality precious metal and stones. The more complex the customization, the more expensive it will be, and obviously the quality of the metal and stones will affect the price as well.
However, custom jewellery is unique and it is also a very personal gift made with just keeping one person in mind. That makes it perfect for an engagement, birthday, anniversary, or other special celebration. Also, by making a custom jewellery, you make it match your kind of style and individuality. The shine of the customised ring, necklace, or any other jewellery will never be lost as more people adapt on the trend. Custom jewellery is easy to find as well as a difficult artistic procedure. So it is gaining popularity day by day.