Are you an Airbnb host? Are you worried about how to clean your Airbnb listing? Want to provide a clean and good-looking place to your worthy guests? If yes, then you need a reliable cleaning service. A decent and properly cleaned rental property can prevent you from negative reviews and help get more visitors. And in order to get the best cleaning service, make sure to hire an experienced Airbnb cleaning company.
Before moving on how to choose a reliable Airbnb cleaning service, let us see reasons why hiring cleaning services is important.
- To respect Airbnb policies – Are you aware Airbnb has policies regarding the cleanliness of the property listed? If you get negative reviews and don’t pay attention to the neatness and sanitation of the property, then you can be penalized, or your listing can be taken down completely.
- To avoid negative Airbnb reviews – Today, most of the people rely on reviews. And most of the negative reviews come because of lack of cleanness. If you want to avoid such reviews, then you had to be very much particular about the maintenance and cleanliness of the property. A positive review is key to rank higher in the listing and to increase the occupancy rate. With the help of an Airbnb cleaning company, you can stay on the top of cleanliness.
- To have stress-free turnaround time – If you have guests for the same day, then turnaround time can be the real challenge. A professional cleaning company will delegate all the task and ascertain that the place is cleaned before the guests arrive.
Probing further, let us see how to find a reliable Airbnb cleaning service.
- Experience – It is the most crucial thing that you should check before hiring any professional. The company should not be experienced in cleaning and sweeping but should have enough expertise in cleaning Airbnb properties. Only an Airbnb cleaning company understands that a thorough job is required if there is any last-minute booking.
- Services Offered – When it comes to Airbnb cleaning services, you need to see what the company has to offer. You should always ask the following services related questions to the company before hiring:
- How much do you charge for removing stains on the carpet?
- Do you clean and remove the garbage?
- Do you screen your employees?
- Will your cleaning service restock toilet papers, bathroom towels and other supplies?
- Flexibility in the schedule – When you are into Airbnb business, you know that late check-outs, early check-ins and last-minute bookings are a reality. A cleaning company must have well-trained staff to attend all the urgencies efficiently. So, make sure to check the availability and schedule flexibility of the Airbnb cleaning company before hiring.
- Insurance – When you hire someone to work at your property, insurance is the most critical thing that you must check. Presence of insurance ascertains that you are on the safe side and will not be liable for any mishap or property damage.